Hello all. I know it’s been over a week since I posted anything, but last week was just… special. Very busy. Regardless, you don’t need to give up on this blog – I have a few exciting things to share and I just had the most fantastic weekend, with some cool daily photos. Speaking of which, if I ever fail to post those on here, you can catch them on my flickr. I usually add them every day, first thing in the morning, before the day’s busyness gets the best of me.
Since we’ve just passed the First Day of Spring! this weekend – even though it was SNOWING in Kansas City!!!! – I thought I’d start my comeback off with 10 Little things that make me happy:
1. Finding the perfect image on istockphoto for a project, right off the bat
2. Finding just the right font after days, WEEKS, of searching
3. Bright spring dresses
4. Planning for trips. Not one, but many! Let the styleboarding begin.
5. Being able to complete tasks via email. I know it’s impersonal but so EASY!
6. A good burger. AIN’T NOTHING BETTER.
7. Finding a really great roll at a sushi place that makes ordering much easier
8. Running outside after months of not being able to
9. Paying off a credit card (1 down, 3 to go!)
10. Having one’s boyfriend join the rest of the world on gchat, even if he doesn’t use it much
More later, peeps. In the meantime, have a great lunch and get outside! 🙂