You’re going to have to excuse this week’s pic-of-the-days, as all I’ve done for the last 3 days is literally lie in bed. I’ve had zilch energy to post anything which required too much linking or writing or general use of brain.
Went home from work due to feeling like a total and complete wreck. Spent entire rest of day in bed sneezing and hacking and watching movies and eating Chocolate Cheerios and soup.
Feeling like death. Sickness fully realized. Spend literally whole day in bed, zapped of energy, trying to get to sleep. Very unsuccessful. Achieved thus far:
• The Goonies, twice
• Fever Pitch, at least three times
• Fourth Season of Project Runway (Christian? Mostly annoying)
• Philadelphia Story
• National Treasure 2 (not so much a treasure as silly trash)
• a RIDICULOUS amount of Olympics and its obsessive NBC coverage
• my work email and got stressed, angry
• my Reader and got overwhelmed
• In the Woods, by Tana French
• Her Fearful Symmetry, by Audrey Niffenegger
• a crappy Glamour
• not move out of bed for up to 2 hours at a time
• sit with my face in front of a vaporizor all day long
• get extremely bored
• call up my sister crying from boredom
• between 1:15 and 2:05 of the following video, felt JUST LIKE THIS:
Meagan gets me out of my apartment for the first time in days for some damn good gyros @ Aladdin’s cafe. Finally saw doctor, finally on medication, finally starting to see improvement.
Now I’m finally back at work, and it’s Friday and it’s a bit depressing around here. I have so much work to do I don’t even know where to begin! Either way, I’m glad to be back on my feet and breathing out of my nose after a rather depressing week. 🙂