I carry around a GINORMOUS bag with me at all times, because I’ve become first-worldified and feel the need to have certain things on me, at all times. So for the inquiring minds, here’s a peek into my huge Mary Poppins bag. I’ve already taken the lamp and baby grand piano out, in case you’re wondering.
1. Wallet // A gift. It doesn’t even close anymore because I have like a trillion cards and coffee punch things and hobo amounts of change in there.
2. Phone // T-Mobile Equinox, my new fancy-pants phone, which is THE NUTS. I absolutely love it after years of having the “whatever’s cheapest” type phones.
3. My Moleskin daily planner // Already being used constantly, ridiculously scribbled in. I’m naked without it!
4. Headphones // Mainly for blocking out all the non-stop noise at work.
5. iPod Nano // A Christmas gift from the bf. I absolutely love it. Consider me obsessed.
6. Uniball Vision pens // I discovered these in college, absolutely loved them, and bought a ton of them. Really great for sketching. Except I can no longer find them in shops! Typical.
7. My book of lists // Grocery, things I need to do, stores to try, recipes, top 5’s, A jumble of thoughts and ideas and costs in list form.
8. Rosebud Salve // Absolutely crucial.
9. Kat Von D’s Sinner // In a roll-on format, which is really great for someone like me, who seems to be constantly on-the-go lately. Also great for applying on the sly and not stinking the whole office out.
10. Neosporin // I’m a huge klutz, always getting hurt and/or bleeding somewhere.
11. Red Velvet Cake lip gloss // by Philosophy. It’s the perfect shade of red for me, and it tastes like a tootsie roll! Yum Yum
12. Body Shop Shimmer Waves // in Bronze. Absolute favorite beauty product ever, and worth the 22 bones. If they ever discontinue it, I’d be so bummed / outraged. I better start stocking up, just in case.
13. Lactaid // Self-explanatory.
14. Canon Powershot // The camera responsible for all these unimportant shots of my cat and me looking frazzled, to name a few.
15. Marlboro Lights // Yeah… I know, I know.